Prototyping / R&D support
- Manufacture of individual R&D models and prototypes
- EDM wire cutting of hard metal products, jigs, fixtures and tools of varying thickness (≤ 400 mm)
- EDM wire cutting and drilling or laser micromachining of miniature, complex and precision parts
- Delicate machining using a manual press, particularly bending thin parts
- Assistance in the characterization and specification of the manufacturing process and support during the transition from R&D to serial production (tolerances, raw materials, coatings, SMT, packaging…)
Small series manufacturing / small batches
- Small series manufacturing using EDM wire cutting or laser micromachining
- 3D shape forming of flat materials, especially sheet metal, using CNC bending
- Rapid manufacturing and delivery of small batches for various purposes, such as: functional testing, durability testing, sales promotion and marketing samples, etc.
- Assembling mechanical parts, mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
- Medium series manufacturing using EDM wire cutting or stamping
- Large series manufacturing using stamping in conventional or progressive dies
- Reducing parts manufacturing costs by: Integrating multiple manufacturing technologies, automation, efficient management of suppliers, raw material purchasing and inventory, just-in-time logistics, etc.
- Designing and manufacturing dies and blanking tools
- Manufacturing precision jigs, fixtures and tools, for example: Shape-setting jigs for medical implants
- Turnkey manufacturing solutions
- Implementing automatic inspection and packaging systems.